Elizabeth Zimmerman's Knitter's Almanac
A year's worth of knitting projects from "one of America's most ingenious and creative knitters." Classic patterns for Aran sweaters, baby items, blankets, mittens, moccasins, and other seasonal needs can be followed by intermediate to advanced knitters, or may be adapted into original works. Charming, delightful, informal, and instructive. 35 illustrations.
- Publisher: Dover Publications Inc.
- Format: Paperback | 160 pages
- Dimensions: 136mm x 202mm x 10mm | 181g
- Publication date: 1 March 1982
- Publication City/Country: New York
- ISBN 10: 0486241785
- ISBN 13: 9780486241784
- Edition statement: Dover ed