Neuroanatomy Through Clinical Cases
Neuroanatomy is an extremely complex subject. Overwhelmed by anatomical detail, students often miss out on the functional beauty of the nervous system and its relevance to clinical practice. This book resolves this dilemma, using high-quality radiological images, interactive pedagogy & case studies to bring the subject to life.
- Publisher: Sinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Format: Mixed media product | 1006 pages
- Dimensions: 213mm x 277mm x 33mm | 2,041g
- Publication date: 8 March 2010
- Publication City/Country: Sunderland
- ISBN 10: 0878936130
- ISBN 13: 9780878936137