Pearson Baccalaureate: History
*Provides comprehensive coverage of the Wars topic, with a clear overview and detailed analysis of key events.*Equips students with the knowledge and skills necessary to answer essay questions on Paper Two, and document-based questions on Paper One.*Explains methods of historical research and writing. *Focuses on the examination requirements, with 'Examiners' hints' throughout.*Offers support for essay-writing, including essay frames.*Enables practical coverage of TOK in the History classroom.
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Format: Paperback | 344 pages
- Dimensions: 194mm x 264mm x 20mm | 821g
- Publication date: 17 May 2010
- Publication City/Country: Harlow
- ISBN 10: 0435994433
- ISBN 13: 9780435994433
- Edition statement: New.