Running Man By (author) Stephen King
In the year 2025, the best men don't run for President, they run for their lives.... Ben Richards is out of work and out of luck. His eighteen-month-old daughter is sick, and neither Ben nor his wife can afford to take her to a doctor. For a man with no cash and no hope from the poor side of town, there's only one thing to do: become a contestant on one of the Network's Games, shows where you can win more money than you've ever dreamed of--or die trying. Now, Ben's going prime-time on the Network's highest-rated viewer participation show. And he's about to become prey for the masses.... With an introduction by the author, "The Importance of Being Bachman"
- Publisher: Penguin Books Australia
- Format: Paperback | 336 pages
- Dimensions: 104mm x 170mm x 28mm | 159g
- Publication date: 30 August 1999
- Publication City/Country: Hawthorn
- ISBN 10: 0451197968
- ISBN 13: 9780451197962
- Edition statement: Reissue ed.